China's Suning Appliance Rebrands As Suning CommerceFebruary 27, 2013 | Print | Comments | Category: Business, Gadgets & Electronics
Chinese electronics and home appliances retailer Suning has published a report, stating that the company will rename from Suning Appliance Company Ltd. to Suning Commerce Group Company Ltd., aiming to establish its identity as a comprehensive retailer instead of only an electronics and home appliances retailer.
Meanwhile, the company announced that it will add dining and domestic express services to its business range. According to the report, with the changes of operating models of the company, its name needs to reflect the expanded operating range and business model.
Since 2011, Suning has been exploring online and offline channel integration, full-category operation, and open platform services, while enhancing its online cloud service model in China. The company believes that the future Chinese retailing is the combination of physical stores, e-commerce and retail services.
Leave A Comment:
- Microsoft, ZTE Sign China-focused Android Patent Licensing Agreement
- Impenetrable Taiwan: China Mobile Terminates Purchase Of Far EasTone Shares
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service