Tencent's Internet Advertising Revenue Up 58.3%March 24, 2013 | Print | Comments | Category: Business, Internet
Chinese Internet company Tencent published its financial report for the fourth quarter and the entire year of 2012.
According to the report, Tencent's total revenue in 2012 reached CNY43.894 billion, a year-on-year increase of 54%. Of that total, its revenue from the online advertising sector was CNY3.382 billion, a year-on-year increase of 69.8%. The company also said that during the fourth quarter of 2012, its online advertising revenue increased by 58.3% year-on-year to CNY947.3 million.
Liu Shengyi, Tencent's senior executive vice president and president for the online media business group, said that with deep observation of user demands, platform integration and product innovation, and improvement of user experience, Tencent's Internet media business is leading the development of the online media industry.
In May 2012, Tencent implemented its structure upgrades and its online media business group started integration of video, portal, and microblog sectors.
Leave A Comment:
- Apple Pay Signs App Store Deal With China UnionPay
- Apple Orders Help Hon Hai Achieve 22% Revenue Growth In October 2014
- Motorola Mobility Is Now A Chinese Company
- Xiaomi Aims For Better Mobile Content In Latest Chinese Video Investment Push
- Xiaomi Moves Overseas Mobile Phone Data Away From Chinese Servers