Yuan Bin Joins Letv.com As Co-CTOApril 2, 2013 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet
Liu Hong, co-founder and chief operation officer of Letv.com, revealed to Chinese local media that Yuan Bin, former vice president of online video website Iqiyi.com, has joined the company as co-CTO.
In this role, Yuan is responsible for the technical product division of Letv.com and directly reports to Jia Yueting, founder and chief executive officer of Letv.com.
Yuan will be in charge of big screen technology, cloud video technology, mobile client product research and development, and smart TV application development. In addition, he will be engaged in the research and development of the super TV technology of Letv.com.
Yuan graduated from National University of Defense Technology with an information systems engineering diploma in 1997. In 2006, he joined Sohu.com and led the construction of the Olympic official website in 2008. After that, he was responsible for the overall technology products at Sohu.com. Prior to joining Letv.com, Yuan worked for Iqiyi.com, a Chinese Internet video company, since 2010. His positions in the company included senior director of technical product center and vice president for technical products, overseeing the technical product work at Iqiyi.com.
Leave A Comment:
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- HTC Reports Net Profit Of NTD2.76 Billion In Q2 2014
- Chinese Internet Shoppers Gain More Payment Options For Overseas Buys
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur