Yuan Bin Joins Letv.com As Co-CTOApril 2, 2013 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet
Liu Hong, co-founder and chief operation officer of Letv.com, revealed to Chinese local media that Yuan Bin, former vice president of online video website Iqiyi.com, has joined the company as co-CTO.
In this role, Yuan is responsible for the technical product division of Letv.com and directly reports to Jia Yueting, founder and chief executive officer of Letv.com.
Yuan will be in charge of big screen technology, cloud video technology, mobile client product research and development, and smart TV application development. In addition, he will be engaged in the research and development of the super TV technology of Letv.com.
Yuan graduated from National University of Defense Technology with an information systems engineering diploma in 1997. In 2006, he joined Sohu.com and led the construction of the Olympic official website in 2008. After that, he was responsible for the overall technology products at Sohu.com. Prior to joining Letv.com, Yuan worked for Iqiyi.com, a Chinese Internet video company, since 2010. His positions in the company included senior director of technical product center and vice president for technical products, overseeing the technical product work at Iqiyi.com.
Leave A Comment:
- What Chilling Effect Would Alibaba's Investment Have On Free Media?
- Apple Malware Infestation In China Shows Companies' Weaknesses
- How Many Ways Can Airbnb Fail (Or Succeed) In China?
- China's Great Cannon Raises Questions For China's Top Search Engine
- What Twitter Can And Can't Do In Hong Kong As It Views China
- Cheetah Mobile Appoints Tencent's Li Zhaohui As Director
- Lenovo Reports First Quarterly Losses Over Past Six Years
- NetEase Invests USD25 Million In Finnish Gaming Start-up
- Chinese E-Commerce Eyes Stability During Year's Biggest Shopping Day
- China's ZTE Net Profit Up 42% In First Three Quarters Of 2015