Suning's E-commerce Revenue Up 134%May 6, 2013 | Print | Comments | Category: Business, Internet
Suning Commerce Group published its financial report for the first quarter of 2013, stating that during the reporting period, the group realized operating revenue of CNY27.201 billion, a year-on-year increase of 20.14%; meanwhile, its e-commerce business realized revenue of CNY4.499 billion, a year-on-year increase of 134%.
A representative from Suning said that their business development strategy is clear and the focus is to realize the full integration of online and offline sectors, including organizations, products, prices, and services.
By the end of the first quarter, Suning had completed the organization integration. For following steps, the company will promote its open-platform strategy and improve the variety of its branded sales units.
Apart from the stable overall revenue growth and the rapid growth of the e-commerce sector, the group claimed about CNY800 million revenue from the sales of baby and maternal supplies, cosmetics, business trips, lottery tickets, and group buying services.
In addition, Suning plans to accelerate its store adjustment and upgrade and reinforce the application of Internet technologies, so as to establish its stores as combinations of display stores, experience stores, and service stores.
Leave A Comment:
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- HTC Reports Net Profit Of NTD2.76 Billion In Q2 2014
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur
- Tencent Cloud Opens Outside Mainland China While Foreign Tech Still Blocked Inside Country