Letv.com Formally Launches Super TV In ChinaMay 9, 2013 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics, Telecom & Wireless
Jia Yueting, chief executive officer of Letv.com, announced in Beijing that the company's super TV product named X60 is now officially launched and will be available for consumers in late June 2013.
The new super TV product is manufactured by Foxconn. Running on a self-developed operating system called Letv UI, this product adopts Sharp's X-gen panel, Qualcomm's Snapdragon S4Prime quad-core processor, and 2.4G/5G dual-band Wi-Fi technology. The Letv UI operating system is specially developed for smart TVs. It enables a full video desktop, uninterrupted video experience, and convenient switch between TV and PC modes.
Jia said depending on the ecosystem of Letv.com, the company will establish a complete large-screen ecosystem, covering super TV, Letv UI system, Letv store, Letv film and television library, and cloud video platform. The company will offer deeply customized products and users can participate in each link of the production, including product design, research and development, promotions, sales, after-sales, and operations.
The super TV will be officially put into the market in late June 2013. But in late May, the company will sell 200 engineering commemorative products on Shop.letv.com.
Leave A Comment:
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- HTC Reports Net Profit Of NTD2.76 Billion In Q2 2014
- Chinese Internet Shoppers Gain More Payment Options For Overseas Buys
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur