European Taxi Hire Service Expands To ChinaAugust 9, 2013 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet, Telecom & Wireless
Germany-based mobile taxi hailing firm Blacklane says it has opened services in Hong Kong and Shenzhen.
Blacklane says it does not possess its own vehicles but rather partners with existing providers to allow customers to enjoy comfortable journeys at inexpensive, fixed prices. But Blacklane has not divulged its joint venture partners in mainland China or Hong Kong for these new services.
Blacklane ostensibly competes with companies like Uber, which also provides mobile app hailing of car services in North America and Asia.
Blacklane says it is now available in 13 countries: Austria, Belgium, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, the U.K., and the U.S.
Leave A Comment:
- Letv Reaches Internet of Vehicles Deal With BAIC Motor In China
- Tencent Announces Structural Adjustment Aimed At Animation And Film
- Alibaba Appoints Yu Yongfu AutoNavi President
- Tencent Literature Merges Into New Group With Shanda Literature
- Sony Confirms Launch Of PS4, PSV In Mainland China On March 20