Sony's PS4 Has December Launch Date For Hong Kong, TaiwanSeptember 24, 2013 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics
Sony announced that its new-generation video game play station PS4 will be available in some Asian countries and regions in December 2013.
Those countries and regions include Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia and South Korea. The launch date is reportedly one month later than PS4's debut in North America; however, two months earlier than its launch in Japan. The price of the PS4 in Asia has not yet been released.
Sony confirmed in August 2013 that PS4 will be first launched in North America on November 15, 2013, with a retail price of USD399. After that, this new product will be launched in Europe on November 29, with retail prices of EUR399 or GBP349.
At the beginning of September 2013, Sony said the PS4 will be available in Japan on February 22, 2014, with a retail price of JPY39,980. In addition, the company said its new home game console box PlayStation Vita TV, which adopts PlayStation Vita system software, will be launched in Japan in November 2013 and in some other Asian markets in January 2014.
Microsoft previously announced that its new-generation game console named Xbox One will be launched on November 22, 2013, with retail price of USD499. This product will be available in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, India, and South Korea at the end of 2014.
One Response to “Sony's PS4 Has December Launch Date For Hong Kong, Taiwan”
Leave A Comment:
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- HTC Reports Net Profit Of NTD2.76 Billion In Q2 2014
- Chinese Internet Shoppers Gain More Payment Options For Overseas Buys
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur