Apple Officially Signs 4G China Mobile iPhone DealDecember 5, 2013 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics, Telecom & Wireless
After months of rumors and false starts, Apple has reportedly finally signed a deal with China's largest telecommunications carrier to provide 4G iPhones to Chinese consumers.
News from both local and foreign media over the past few hours do not provide financial terms of the deal, but Apple's consummation of this deal puts it in the headlights of over 700 million of China Mobile's subscribers.
China Mobile this week was granted a TD-LTE 4G license from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, so the roll-out of the iPhones may happen in a few weeks when China Mobile finally starts providing 4G services.
Leave A Comment:
- TCL Acquires Sanyo's TV Plant In Mexico For HKD120 Million
- China's Shanda To Sell 41% Of Ku6 Stake
- JD.com Signs Chinese Retail Store Deals For O2O Development
- Xiaomi Builds Upon "Close" Tech Relationship With Kingsoft In China
- JD.com, Coolpad Sign CNY10 Billion Contract For Made-in-China Smartphones