HTC Appoints New Global Head Of SalesDecember 23, 2013 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics, Telecom & Wireless
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC has appointed Chang Chialin, current chief financial officer, as new global head of sales.
HTC was once a leading company in the smartphone market; however, the company is now facing a difficult time. During the latest quarter, HTC suffered the first quarterly loss since the establishment of the company. In addition, its sales continued to see a year-on-year decrease over 25 consecutive months.
Earlier this year, many executives departed the company. At present, HTC is implementing a structural adjustment with the aim of revenue recovery.
According to HTC, Chang previously participated in the sales area, and this appointment aims to enhance the business of the company.
Meanwhile, Chang will continue to handle the CFO role until there are obvious results of this position adjustment.
Leave A Comment:
- TCL Acquires Sanyo's TV Plant In Mexico For HKD120 Million
- China's Shanda To Sell 41% Of Ku6 Stake
- JD.com Signs Chinese Retail Store Deals For O2O Development
- Xiaomi Builds Upon "Close" Tech Relationship With Kingsoft In China
- JD.com, Coolpad Sign CNY10 Billion Contract For Made-in-China Smartphones