HTC Appoints New Global Head Of SalesDecember 23, 2013 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics, Telecom & Wireless
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC has appointed Chang Chialin, current chief financial officer, as new global head of sales.
HTC was once a leading company in the smartphone market; however, the company is now facing a difficult time. During the latest quarter, HTC suffered the first quarterly loss since the establishment of the company. In addition, its sales continued to see a year-on-year decrease over 25 consecutive months.
Earlier this year, many executives departed the company. At present, HTC is implementing a structural adjustment with the aim of revenue recovery.
According to HTC, Chang previously participated in the sales area, and this appointment aims to enhance the business of the company.
Meanwhile, Chang will continue to handle the CFO role until there are obvious results of this position adjustment.
Leave A Comment:
- Goodbye Moto! Google Flips Failed Motorola Mobility Unit To China's Lenovo
- Chinese Websites Fail On DNS Outage Suspected From US Location
- Former Head Of Google Greater China Joins Qihoo 360
- China's Taobao.com Bans Sales Of Bitcoin-related Products
- Kingsoft Bestows Perpetual Office Software License On Tencent