Apple Sets January 2014 Date For iPhone Availability Via China MobileDecember 23, 2013 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics, Telecom & Wireless
Apple says it will finally rollout the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c with China Mobile on January 17, 2014.
Pre-registration from China Mobile's official website at 10086.cn and customer service hotline 10086 will begin in two days. But Apple says pricing and availability of both the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, which will run on China Mobile's 4G network, are still not available.
China Mobile now claims over 1.2 million 2G/GSM, 3G/TD-SCDMA, 4G/TD-LTE base stations and over 4.2 million Wi-Fi access points, providing broad coverage to quality networks for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c customers. China Mobile is rolling out the world's largest 4G network.
By the end of 2013, China Mobile's 4G services will be available in 16 cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen.
Leave A Comment:
- TCL Acquires Sanyo's TV Plant In Mexico For HKD120 Million
- China's Shanda To Sell 41% Of Ku6 Stake
- JD.com Signs Chinese Retail Store Deals For O2O Development
- Xiaomi Builds Upon "Close" Tech Relationship With Kingsoft In China
- JD.com, Coolpad Sign CNY10 Billion Contract For Made-in-China Smartphones