Lenovo's New Vibe Z Takes Advantage Of 4G NetworksJanuary 3, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics, Telecom & Wireless
Lenovo has unveiled its first 4G LTE smartphone, the Lenovo Vibe Z.
To complement the Vibe Z, Lenovo also launched a trio of smartphones, starting with the S930, a large 6-inch device primed for media addicts, the S650, a 4.7-inch compact workhorse, and the A859, a 5-inch high performance all-rounder.
As Lenovo's first smartphone featuring LTE capabilities, the Vibe Z offers data uploads at up to 50 Mbit/s and downloading at up to 150 Mbit/s. The Vibe Z operates on GSM/UMTS networks up to 2100 and also comes with 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0.
The Vibe Z is available starting in February in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and the Philippines.
The A859, S930 and S650 are available now in China and countries where Lenovo smartphones are already sold.
Leave A Comment:
- Goodbye Moto! Google Flips Failed Motorola Mobility Unit To China's Lenovo
- Chinese Websites Fail On DNS Outage Suspected From US Location
- Former Head Of Google Greater China Joins Qihoo 360
- China's Taobao.com Bans Sales Of Bitcoin-related Products
- Kingsoft Bestows Perpetual Office Software License On Tencent