Former Motorola Executive Appointed CEO Of Telstra Greater ChinaJanuary 10, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet, Telecom & Wireless
Telstra, Australia's leading provider of mobile phones, mobile devices, home phones and broadband Internet, announced that the company formally appointed Gao Ruibin as chief executive officer of Telstra Greater China.
In his new role, Gao will be responsible for crafting the comprehensive strategy for Telstra Greater China and seeking new business growth opportunities in this fast-developing market.
Prior to joining Telstra, Gao held executive positions in many companies. He worked for HP as vice president and general manager of the enterprise business group in China. He also worked as chairman and president of Motorola (China) Electronics Limited. At present, Gao is also an outside director of China Travel Service (Holdings) Hong Kong and independent non-executive director of Want Want China Holdings Limited, a Hong Kong-listed food and beverage maker.
Commenting on the appointment of Gao, Tim Chen, president and managing director of Telstra Group, said that the joining of Gao will have significant importance in the future development of Telstra in Greater China.
Leave A Comment:
- Goodbye Moto! Google Flips Failed Motorola Mobility Unit To China's Lenovo
- Chinese Websites Fail On DNS Outage Suspected From US Location
- Former Head Of Google Greater China Joins Qihoo 360
- China's Taobao.com Bans Sales Of Bitcoin-related Products
- Kingsoft Bestows Perpetual Office Software License On Tencent