Former Motorola Executive Appointed CEO Of Telstra Greater ChinaJanuary 10, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet, Telecom & Wireless
Telstra, Australia's leading provider of mobile phones, mobile devices, home phones and broadband Internet, announced that the company formally appointed Gao Ruibin as chief executive officer of Telstra Greater China.
In his new role, Gao will be responsible for crafting the comprehensive strategy for Telstra Greater China and seeking new business growth opportunities in this fast-developing market.
Prior to joining Telstra, Gao held executive positions in many companies. He worked for HP as vice president and general manager of the enterprise business group in China. He also worked as chairman and president of Motorola (China) Electronics Limited. At present, Gao is also an outside director of China Travel Service (Holdings) Hong Kong and independent non-executive director of Want Want China Holdings Limited, a Hong Kong-listed food and beverage maker.
Commenting on the appointment of Gao, Tim Chen, president and managing director of Telstra Group, said that the joining of Gao will have significant importance in the future development of Telstra in Greater China.
Leave A Comment:
- CNNIC Report: 27.9% Of Chinese Netizens Live In Rural Areas
- How Does Alibaba's Data Pact Impact Chinese Retention Laws?
- Chinese Government Statistics Show Internet Retail's Fast Growth
- Vietnamese Government Cancels Foxconn's Mobile Phone Plans
- Jack Ma Selected Co-chairman Of Global Internet Governance Alliance Council