Former Head Of Google Greater China Joins Qihoo 360January 14, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet, Security
Liu Yun, former head of Google Greater China and Google's global vice president, has reportedly joined Qihoo 360 as the company's chief business officer.
The news was officially confirmed by Qihoo 360.
As Google's global vice president, Liu was in charge of the company's business and operation in Greater China. Over the past six years, locally media says Liu played a decisive role in the development of Google Greater China, which means Liu was not instrumental in helping the search engine avert blocks or regulatory issues. Before joining Google, Liu was chief executive officer of SK Telecom China.
The joining of Liu is considered an important sign for Qihoo 360 to enhance their search business.
Leave A Comment:
- Chinese E-commerce Customer Complaints Up 174.4% In Q1 2015
- China's Great Cannon Raises Questions For China's Top Search Engine
- China's Alibaba Sued For Patent Infringement In U.S.
- Alibaba Becomes Exclusive Distributor For BMG In China
- Tencent Announces Structural Adjustment Aimed At Animation And Film