Former Head Of Google Greater China Joins Qihoo 360January 14, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet, Security
Liu Yun, former head of Google Greater China and Google's global vice president, has reportedly joined Qihoo 360 as the company's chief business officer.
The news was officially confirmed by Qihoo 360.
As Google's global vice president, Liu was in charge of the company's business and operation in Greater China. Over the past six years, locally media says Liu played a decisive role in the development of Google Greater China, which means Liu was not instrumental in helping the search engine avert blocks or regulatory issues. Before joining Google, Liu was chief executive officer of SK Telecom China.
The joining of Liu is considered an important sign for Qihoo 360 to enhance their search business.
Leave A Comment:
- Travelers Beware: Hacker Exposes Chinese Airline Security Hole
- China UnionPay Rumored To Soon Launch Mobile Payment Service For Android Smartphones
- China's Alipay Will Provide Internet Payment Services To Gilt
- BTCChina Forges Bitcoin Deal With Chinese E-commerce Sites
- Xiaomi Moves Overseas Mobile Phone Data Away From Chinese Servers