Xiaomi Teams With PCCW-HKT For Hongmi Sales In Hong KongJanuary 16, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics, Telecom & Wireless
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi confirmed that the company has reached a deal with Hong Kong mobile operator PCCW-HKT for the sales of Hongmi, also known as the Red Rice Phone, in Hong Kong.
Under the cooperation, the two parties will launch contracted Hongmi smartphones. Users who subscribe to a HKD148 monthly package for 18 months or HKD198 monthly package for 12 months will be able to gain this smartphone for free.
The booking for this product has already been started and it will be formally launched on January 20, 2014.
According to Hong Kong local media, PCCW-HKT is the first Hongmi distributor in Hong Kong. It provides three channels for booking, including the Internet, phone hotline, and at a physical store.
Alex Arena, managing director of PCCW-HKT, said that the cooperation with Xiaomi will be a long-term relationship. The company promised that they will strive for more shipments from Xiaomi to meet the demand of the market.
One Response to “Xiaomi Teams With PCCW-HKT For Hongmi Sales In Hong Kong”
Leave A Comment:
- Xbox One Starts China Sales Via JD.com's Social Media Channels
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- Chinese Internet Shoppers Gain More Payment Options For Overseas Buys
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur