Xiaomi Teams With PCCW-HKT For Hongmi Sales In Hong KongJanuary 16, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics, Telecom & Wireless
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi confirmed that the company has reached a deal with Hong Kong mobile operator PCCW-HKT for the sales of Hongmi, also known as the Red Rice Phone, in Hong Kong.
Under the cooperation, the two parties will launch contracted Hongmi smartphones. Users who subscribe to a HKD148 monthly package for 18 months or HKD198 monthly package for 12 months will be able to gain this smartphone for free.
The booking for this product has already been started and it will be formally launched on January 20, 2014.
According to Hong Kong local media, PCCW-HKT is the first Hongmi distributor in Hong Kong. It provides three channels for booking, including the Internet, phone hotline, and at a physical store.
Alex Arena, managing director of PCCW-HKT, said that the cooperation with Xiaomi will be a long-term relationship. The company promised that they will strive for more shipments from Xiaomi to meet the demand of the market.
One Response to “Xiaomi Teams With PCCW-HKT For Hongmi Sales In Hong Kong”
Leave A Comment:
- Chinese E-commerce Customer Complaints Up 174.4% In Q1 2015
- China's Great Cannon Raises Questions For China's Top Search Engine
- China's Alibaba Sued For Patent Infringement In U.S.
- Alibaba Becomes Exclusive Distributor For BMG In China
- Tencent Announces Structural Adjustment Aimed At Animation And Film