JD.com Goes Social With Mobile Instant Messaging AppJanuary 16, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics, Software, Telecom & Wireless
Chinese B2C e-commerce website JD.com announced the launch of its free instant messaging product "Jingdong Dongdong" for individual users.
This product is mainly used for communications between individual users. It also has a customer service consulting function. JD.com previously released the PC beta version of this product and the one launched this time is an application for mobile devices.
JD.com said that compared with the previous Web version, the new Jingdong Dongdong client adds more functions such as friend directory, group chat, screenshots, and file sending. It also supports the personalized settings of nickname and avatar creations.
In addition, users can check store information, product information, and gain popular product information via this app. They can then add the related products to their shopping carts.
The launch of this app marks an important deployment of JD.com in the instant messaging sector. It will help enhance customer loyalty and customer experience. Meanwhile, it will reduce the company's dependency on other instant messaging tools.
Leave A Comment:
- Chinese Meal Ordering Site Gains CNY140 Million Investment
- China's Vip.com Invests USD5 Million In Ensogo
- China's Shanda Games Signs Final Privatization Agreement
- China's ZTE Posts Annual Operating Revenue Of CNY81.5 Billion
- Nokia Networks Appoints New Greater China President During Global Structure Adjustment