LinkedIn Appoints President For China RegionJanuary 18, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Business, Internet
LinkedIn has appointed Shen Boyang as its global vice president and president for the China region.
In this new position, Shen will be responsible for the planning of LinkedIn's services for Chinese members and customers. This appointment marks an important step for LinkedIn's entry into the Chinese market.
LinkedIn revealed in a report that the company has gained over four million members in China. Shen will be in charge of the development plans of LinkedIn in China and realize coordination between LinkedIn's website functions and the demands of Chinese users.
Prior to joining LinkedIn, Shen worked as vice president of Renren.com and general manager of Nuomi.com. In August 2013, Baidu acquired a 59% stake in Nuomi.com for USD160 million and Shen left the company at that time.
Leave A Comment:
- What Chilling Effect Would Alibaba's Investment Have On Free Media?
- Apple Malware Infestation In China Shows Companies' Weaknesses
- How Many Ways Can Airbnb Fail (Or Succeed) In China?
- China's Great Cannon Raises Questions For China's Top Search Engine
- What Twitter Can And Can't Do In Hong Kong As It Views China