LinkedIn Appoints President For China RegionJanuary 18, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Business, Internet
LinkedIn has appointed Shen Boyang as its global vice president and president for the China region.
In this new position, Shen will be responsible for the planning of LinkedIn's services for Chinese members and customers. This appointment marks an important step for LinkedIn's entry into the Chinese market.
LinkedIn revealed in a report that the company has gained over four million members in China. Shen will be in charge of the development plans of LinkedIn in China and realize coordination between LinkedIn's website functions and the demands of Chinese users.
Prior to joining LinkedIn, Shen worked as vice president of Renren.com and general manager of Nuomi.com. In August 2013, Baidu acquired a 59% stake in Nuomi.com for USD160 million and Shen left the company at that time.
Leave A Comment:
- CNNIC Report: 27.9% Of Chinese Netizens Live In Rural Areas
- How Does Alibaba's Data Pact Impact Chinese Retention Laws?
- Chinese Government Statistics Show Internet Retail's Fast Growth
- Vietnamese Government Cancels Foxconn's Mobile Phone Plans
- Jack Ma Selected Co-chairman Of Global Internet Governance Alliance Council