Former HTC China Head Hops To ElectroluxFebruary 14, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics, Telecom & Wireless
Ren Weiguang, former head of HTC China, has joined Electrolux as general manager of the China region.
Ren revealed that he took office on February 10, 2014. He said the reason for choosing Electrolux is because the company is like Nokia was in the old days with strength and good prospects. Ren also said that foreign companies still have good opportunities in the Chinese home appliances market, and the key issue is how they need to operate.
Before joining HTC, Ren worked as an executive in many well-known companies, including Compaq, Nokia, Siemens, Motorola and LG. He had been in charge of mobile phone sales businesses for a long time.
Electrolux is one of the largest home appliances makers in the world. Founded in Sweden in 1919, the company entered the Chinese market in 1987. However, due to an unsuccessful marketing strategy, the company has been facing a performance decline in China over the past few years.
Leave A Comment:
- What Chilling Effect Would Alibaba's Investment Have On Free Media?
- Apple Malware Infestation In China Shows Companies' Weaknesses
- How Many Ways Can Airbnb Fail (Or Succeed) In China?
- China's Great Cannon Raises Questions For China's Top Search Engine
- What Twitter Can And Can't Do In Hong Kong As It Views China