Kunlun.com Announces CNY1 Billion Mobile Game Publishing PlansFebruary 27, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet, Software, Telecom & Wireless
Kunlun.com, which claims to be one of the largest mobile game development and operating platforms in China, announced plans to invest CNY1 billion to promote its mobile game publishing in 2014.
The CNY1 billion plans will cover worldwide acquisitions, high-quality mobile game operations, and purchase of game copyrights.
Kunlun.com said that apart from reinforcing its position in the massively multiplayer online mobile game sector, the company will enter the sports game segment market.
In addition to the CNY1 billion plans, Kunlun.com also published six new games, which are either developed by the company or operated for other developers. Those games include a Unity3D martial arts card game; a football game named Fantastic Eleven developed by Japan's Klab; and an MMORPG mobile game named Heroes Lore developed by South Korea's KnetP.
Apart from those six games, the company will publish over 15 additional mobile game products in China in 2014.
Image Credit: LU YAO
Leave A Comment:
- Goodbye Moto! Google Flips Failed Motorola Mobility Unit To China's Lenovo
- Chinese Websites Fail On DNS Outage Suspected From US Location
- Former Head Of Google Greater China Joins Qihoo 360
- China's Taobao.com Bans Sales Of Bitcoin-related Products
- Kingsoft Bestows Perpetual Office Software License On Tencent