Kunlun.com Announces CNY1 Billion Mobile Game Publishing PlansFebruary 27, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet, Software, Telecom & Wireless
Kunlun.com, which claims to be one of the largest mobile game development and operating platforms in China, announced plans to invest CNY1 billion to promote its mobile game publishing in 2014.
The CNY1 billion plans will cover worldwide acquisitions, high-quality mobile game operations, and purchase of game copyrights.
Kunlun.com said that apart from reinforcing its position in the massively multiplayer online mobile game sector, the company will enter the sports game segment market.
In addition to the CNY1 billion plans, Kunlun.com also published six new games, which are either developed by the company or operated for other developers. Those games include a Unity3D martial arts card game; a football game named Fantastic Eleven developed by Japan's Klab; and an MMORPG mobile game named Heroes Lore developed by South Korea's KnetP.
Apart from those six games, the company will publish over 15 additional mobile game products in China in 2014.
Image Credit: LU YAO
Leave A Comment:
- CNNIC Report: 27.9% Of Chinese Netizens Live In Rural Areas
- How Does Alibaba's Data Pact Impact Chinese Retention Laws?
- Chinese Government Statistics Show Internet Retail's Fast Growth
- Vietnamese Government Cancels Foxconn's Mobile Phone Plans
- Jack Ma Selected Co-chairman Of Global Internet Governance Alliance Council