Kunlun.com Announces CNY1 Billion Mobile Game Publishing PlansFebruary 27, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet, Software, Telecom & Wireless
Kunlun.com, which claims to be one of the largest mobile game development and operating platforms in China, announced plans to invest CNY1 billion to promote its mobile game publishing in 2014.
The CNY1 billion plans will cover worldwide acquisitions, high-quality mobile game operations, and purchase of game copyrights.
Kunlun.com said that apart from reinforcing its position in the massively multiplayer online mobile game sector, the company will enter the sports game segment market.
In addition to the CNY1 billion plans, Kunlun.com also published six new games, which are either developed by the company or operated for other developers. Those games include a Unity3D martial arts card game; a football game named Fantastic Eleven developed by Japan's Klab; and an MMORPG mobile game named Heroes Lore developed by South Korea's KnetP.
Apart from those six games, the company will publish over 15 additional mobile game products in China in 2014.
Image Credit: LU YAO
Leave A Comment:
- What Chilling Effect Would Alibaba's Investment Have On Free Media?
- Apple Malware Infestation In China Shows Companies' Weaknesses
- How Many Ways Can Airbnb Fail (Or Succeed) In China?
- China's Great Cannon Raises Questions For China's Top Search Engine
- What Twitter Can And Can't Do In Hong Kong As It Views China
- Cheetah Mobile Appoints Tencent's Li Zhaohui As Director
- Lenovo Reports First Quarterly Losses Over Past Six Years
- NetEase Invests USD25 Million In Finnish Gaming Start-up
- Chinese E-Commerce Eyes Stability During Year's Biggest Shopping Day
- China's ZTE Net Profit Up 42% In First Three Quarters Of 2015