Aliyun Expands Chinese Cloud Services With NeusoftMarch 8, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Computing, Internet
Aliyun, Alibaba's cloud service, and Neusoft recently signed a strategic cooperating agreement, aiming to jointly promote the development of cloud service businesses in government, enterprise, and information technology sectors.
The cooperation will cover products and technologies, solutions and services, as well as marketing and market expansion.
Under the agreement signed by the two parties, Aliyun and Neusoft will work together to promote the cloud service and business development in related sectors. Neusoft's SaCa and UniEAP series products will support deployment, operation and maintenance basing on the Aliyun platform and they will become major cloud application supporting services recommended by Aliyun.
At the same time, Aliyun will become an important partner for Neusoft in the cloud business sector, providing more flexible and controllable information system to clients.
After signing the agreement, Neusoft and Aliyun will also jointly promote related product certification training, ecosystem construction, and joint marketing and expansion.
Financial terms of the cooperation were not released.
One Response to “Aliyun Expands Chinese Cloud Services With Neusoft”
Leave A Comment:
- Travelers Beware: Hacker Exposes Chinese Airline Security Hole
- China UnionPay Rumored To Soon Launch Mobile Payment Service For Android Smartphones
- China's Alipay Will Provide Internet Payment Services To Gilt
- BTCChina Forges Bitcoin Deal With Chinese E-commerce Sites
- Xiaomi Moves Overseas Mobile Phone Data Away From Chinese Servers