Microsoft Open Technologies China Branch Appoints Managing DirectorMarch 17, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Security, Software
Microsoft Open Technologies Inc. has appointed Yun Langsheng as managing director of its Chinese branch, Microsoft Open Technologies (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
In this new role, Yun will be responsible for establishing the team at Microsoft Open Technologies and managing all projects of this company.
Before joining Microsoft, Yu worked for Autodesk.
Microsoft Open Technologies Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Microsoft Corp. It aims to enhance Microsoft's investments in fields like interoperability, open standards, and open source. Under the leadership of Yun, the Chinese branch will focus on facilitating interactions between Microsoft proprietary development processes and the company's open innovation efforts on services and devices by advancing the investments in interoperability, open standards and open source.
Leave A Comment:
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- HTC Reports Net Profit Of NTD2.76 Billion In Q2 2014
- Chinese Internet Shoppers Gain More Payment Options For Overseas Buys
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur