Microsoft Open Technologies China Branch Appoints Managing DirectorMarch 17, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Security, Software
Microsoft Open Technologies Inc. has appointed Yun Langsheng as managing director of its Chinese branch, Microsoft Open Technologies (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
In this new role, Yun will be responsible for establishing the team at Microsoft Open Technologies and managing all projects of this company.
Before joining Microsoft, Yu worked for Autodesk.
Microsoft Open Technologies Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Microsoft Corp. It aims to enhance Microsoft's investments in fields like interoperability, open standards, and open source. Under the leadership of Yun, the Chinese branch will focus on facilitating interactions between Microsoft proprietary development processes and the company's open innovation efforts on services and devices by advancing the investments in interoperability, open standards and open source.
Leave A Comment:
- What Chilling Effect Would Alibaba's Investment Have On Free Media?
- Apple Malware Infestation In China Shows Companies' Weaknesses
- How Many Ways Can Airbnb Fail (Or Succeed) In China?
- China's Great Cannon Raises Questions For China's Top Search Engine
- What Twitter Can And Can't Do In Hong Kong As It Views China
- Cheetah Mobile Appoints Tencent's Li Zhaohui As Director
- Lenovo Reports First Quarterly Losses Over Past Six Years
- NetEase Invests USD25 Million In Finnish Gaming Start-up
- Chinese E-Commerce Eyes Stability During Year's Biggest Shopping Day
- China's ZTE Net Profit Up 42% In First Three Quarters Of 2015