Microsoft Open Technologies China Branch Appoints Managing DirectorMarch 17, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Security, Software
Microsoft Open Technologies Inc. has appointed Yun Langsheng as managing director of its Chinese branch, Microsoft Open Technologies (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
In this new role, Yun will be responsible for establishing the team at Microsoft Open Technologies and managing all projects of this company.
Before joining Microsoft, Yu worked for Autodesk.
Microsoft Open Technologies Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Microsoft Corp. It aims to enhance Microsoft's investments in fields like interoperability, open standards, and open source. Under the leadership of Yun, the Chinese branch will focus on facilitating interactions between Microsoft proprietary development processes and the company's open innovation efforts on services and devices by advancing the investments in interoperability, open standards and open source.
Leave A Comment:
- Travelers Beware: Hacker Exposes Chinese Airline Security Hole
- China UnionPay Rumored To Soon Launch Mobile Payment Service For Android Smartphones
- China's Alipay Will Provide Internet Payment Services To Gilt
- BTCChina Forges Bitcoin Deal With Chinese E-commerce Sites
- Xiaomi Moves Overseas Mobile Phone Data Away From Chinese Servers