ChinaNetCenter Net Profit Up 129% In 2013March 28, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet, Security, Software
ChinaNetCenter, a content distribution network and data center service provider in China, published its annual results for 2013.
ChinaNetCenter's operating revenue reached CNY1.205 billion, a year-on-year increase of 47.89%; its operating profit was CNY254.898 million, a year-on-year increase of 126.73%; and its net profit attributable to shareholders was CNY237.112 million, a year-on-year increase of 128.55%.
During 2013, ChinaNetCenter's CDN business launched a network security acceleration solution named SAS and a network security protection service named WSS, which mainly target government and financial websites. Meanwhile, its Internet data center business launched an ECB cloud backup solution. During the reporting period, the company's CDN business sales reached CNY966 million, accounting for 80.17% of its major business revenue; while its IDC business sales were CNY224 million, accounting for 18.63% of its major business revenue.
For research and development, ChinaNetCenter invested CNY83.721 million in 2013, a year-on-year increase of 139.46% and it accounted for 6.95% of the company's total operating revenue. ChinaNetCenter said that based on the company's CDN technical platform, they implemented mobile Internet acceleration and secure cloud service platform projects in 2013. For technical upgrades, they realized upgrades of CATM and streaming media acceleration platforms. At the same time, the company continued to promote basic technology upgrades and launched a management system for large-scale business platforms. ChinaNetCenter's CDN platform has finished its nationwide distribution and has already deployed nodes abroad.
For its cloud distribution platform, ChinaNetCenter completed an interface standardization for major products and teamed with mainstream cloud computing manufacturers in China.
Leave A Comment:
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- HTC Reports Net Profit Of NTD2.76 Billion In Q2 2014
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur
- Tencent Cloud Opens Outside Mainland China While Foreign Tech Still Blocked Inside Country