China Mobile Signs E-book Deal With China Publishing GroupJune 7, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics, Telecom & Wireless
China Mobile and China Publishing Group signed a strategic deal to enhance China Mobile's mobile reading service.
With the agreement, the two parties will work together on digital reading services, including content development, e-book business model exploration, operations, and marketing. Financial terms of the deal were not released.
For content cooperation, the two parties will work together on classic book promotions. They will also plan debuts for quality new books while enhancing the spread of high-quality mobile content, covering books, magazines, comics, and educational materials.
For business model exploration, they will adapt and customize quality content and formatted for mobile phones. The two parties will also team to develop mobile apps related to the industry.
For joint operation and marketing, the two companies plan to launch online and offline brand activities and to explore new O2O models that feature binding sales of physical books and e-books.
Image Credit: Paul Stringer
Leave A Comment:
- China Unicom's Profit Climbs With Growing User Base And Lower Costs
- Xiaomi Moves Overseas Mobile Phone Data Away From Chinese Servers
- JD.com Teams With China Post To Expand O2O To Small Chinese Towns
- China Mobile's ARPU Drops While Net Profit Sinks 9.7%
- Lenovo Creates Mobile Phone Development Subsidiary