China Mobile Signs E-book Deal With China Publishing GroupJune 7, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics, Telecom & Wireless
China Mobile and China Publishing Group signed a strategic deal to enhance China Mobile's mobile reading service.
With the agreement, the two parties will work together on digital reading services, including content development, e-book business model exploration, operations, and marketing. Financial terms of the deal were not released.
For content cooperation, the two parties will work together on classic book promotions. They will also plan debuts for quality new books while enhancing the spread of high-quality mobile content, covering books, magazines, comics, and educational materials.
For business model exploration, they will adapt and customize quality content and formatted for mobile phones. The two parties will also team to develop mobile apps related to the industry.
For joint operation and marketing, the two companies plan to launch online and offline brand activities and to explore new O2O models that feature binding sales of physical books and e-books.
Image Credit: Paul Stringer
Leave A Comment:
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- HTC Reports Net Profit Of NTD2.76 Billion In Q2 2014
- Chinese Internet Shoppers Gain More Payment Options For Overseas Buys
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur