Hon Hai Makes Korean Inroads With SK Group PurchaseJuly 3, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Business, Telecom & Wireless
Hon Hai Group has purchased 2.45 million shares of SK C&C, a subsidiary of South Korea's SK Group, representing a shareholding of 4.9%.
Hon Hai published a report, stating that as a long-term investment, its subsidiary Best Leap Enterprises Limited acquired 2.45 million shares of SK C&C, with the price of KRW155,500 per share. The total trading value was KRW380.975 billion, which was about CNY2.34 billion.
With the acquisition, Hon Hai Group will become the second largest shareholder of SK C&C and the company will have the opportunity to implement extensive cooperation with SK Telecom in the future.
As a subsidiary of SK Group, SK C&C specializes in communications service platform solutions. Its applications cover various industries, including finance, telecom, energy, logistics, media, education, and health; and its products include e-commerce platforms, SIM cards, energy management, storage systems, corporate mobile platforms, and cloud computing solutions.
Leave A Comment:
- What Chilling Effect Would Alibaba's Investment Have On Free Media?
- Apple Malware Infestation In China Shows Companies' Weaknesses
- How Many Ways Can Airbnb Fail (Or Succeed) In China?
- China's Great Cannon Raises Questions For China's Top Search Engine
- What Twitter Can And Can't Do In Hong Kong As It Views China
- Cheetah Mobile Appoints Tencent's Li Zhaohui As Director
- Lenovo Reports First Quarterly Losses Over Past Six Years
- NetEase Invests USD25 Million In Finnish Gaming Start-up
- Chinese E-Commerce Eyes Stability During Year's Biggest Shopping Day
- China's ZTE Net Profit Up 42% In First Three Quarters Of 2015