58.com Teams With UA Finance To Expand Online LoansJuly 9, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Business, Internet
Chinese lifestyle information website 58.com has signed a long-term memorandum of understanding with UA Finance, a foreign-invested small loan company, to implement services in the Internet finance sector.
According to the agreement signed by the two parties, their cooperation will cover online business promotion and sales, database sharing and product promotion, and cross-region financial cooperation. With the deal, the two parties will integrate resources and strengthen their Internet financial services.
Using 58.com's offline vendor certification system, the two parties will develop a financial certification program. UA Finance will help 58.com provide pre-paid vendors with optional pre-paid financial management products.
In the future, the two companies will work together to discuss and develop peer-to-peer loan businesses and build a related portal platform.
Leave A Comment:
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- HTC Reports Net Profit Of NTD2.76 Billion In Q2 2014
- Chinese Internet Shoppers Gain More Payment Options For Overseas Buys
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur