Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware StartupsJuly 13, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Business, Gadgets & Electronics
Chinese electronics retailer Suning Commerce Group announced the launch of its crowdsourcing platform, which creates a one-stop service platform from innovation to sales for consumers and developers.
Suning said that the sales goal of this platform is CNY25 billion in 2015 and it is expected to reach CNY45 billion by 2017.
Wang Zhe, executive vice president for Suning's product operation headquarters, said that Suning's crowdsourcing platform is a comprehensive solutions provider, offering crowdsourcing services for businesses at various stages of growth. He says that Suning will provide its full industrial supply chain of crowdsourcing resources, covering industrial design, product development, big data, cloud service, content services, financing, manufacturing, quality control, brand licensing, marketing, sales channels, logistics management, and post-sales services.
Suning's crowdsourcing platform will first focus on 3C, home appliances, and Internet smart hardware products; and the company will then expand into maternal and child products and daily commodities sectors.
Suning will use media resources and online and offline resources to promote the products of the companies involved in the program. In addition, the company will initially invest CNY1 billion to set up a fund for those Chinese enterprises that want a boost within the system.
Leave A Comment:
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- HTC Reports Net Profit Of NTD2.76 Billion In Q2 2014
- Chinese Internet Shoppers Gain More Payment Options For Overseas Buys
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur