Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware StartupsJuly 13, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Business, Gadgets & Electronics
Chinese electronics retailer Suning Commerce Group announced the launch of its crowdsourcing platform, which creates a one-stop service platform from innovation to sales for consumers and developers.
Suning said that the sales goal of this platform is CNY25 billion in 2015 and it is expected to reach CNY45 billion by 2017.
Wang Zhe, executive vice president for Suning's product operation headquarters, said that Suning's crowdsourcing platform is a comprehensive solutions provider, offering crowdsourcing services for businesses at various stages of growth. He says that Suning will provide its full industrial supply chain of crowdsourcing resources, covering industrial design, product development, big data, cloud service, content services, financing, manufacturing, quality control, brand licensing, marketing, sales channels, logistics management, and post-sales services.
Suning's crowdsourcing platform will first focus on 3C, home appliances, and Internet smart hardware products; and the company will then expand into maternal and child products and daily commodities sectors.
Suning will use media resources and online and offline resources to promote the products of the companies involved in the program. In addition, the company will initially invest CNY1 billion to set up a fund for those Chinese enterprises that want a boost within the system.
Leave A Comment:
- What Chilling Effect Would Alibaba's Investment Have On Free Media?
- Apple Malware Infestation In China Shows Companies' Weaknesses
- How Many Ways Can Airbnb Fail (Or Succeed) In China?
- China's Great Cannon Raises Questions For China's Top Search Engine
- What Twitter Can And Can't Do In Hong Kong As It Views China
- Cheetah Mobile Appoints Tencent's Li Zhaohui As Director
- Lenovo Reports First Quarterly Losses Over Past Six Years
- NetEase Invests USD25 Million In Finnish Gaming Start-up
- Chinese E-Commerce Eyes Stability During Year's Biggest Shopping Day
- China's ZTE Net Profit Up 42% In First Three Quarters Of 2015