Alibaba Teams With Kasikornbank For Thai Business DevelopmentAugust 20, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Business, Internet
Alibaba's international site reached a deal with the Thai bank Kasikornbank which will help Kasikornbank introduce its small- and medium-sized enterprise customer resources to Alibaba's international site and increase the export business opportunities of Thai products.
Thai enterprises will be able to apply to become Alibaba's verified member or gold supplier via Kasikornbank, which will bring various exclusive benefits and services to these small businesses.
By cooperating with Alibaba, Kasikornbank can support more SMEs in Thailand reach potential customers in over 240 countries and regions around the world via Alibaba's network. With the cooperation, the bank will help its customers expand into various industries in domestic and overseas markets with limited costs.
Liang Jisheng, head of Alibaba's business development unit, said that they are glad to cooperate with Kasikornbank to allow more Thai SMEs to experience the two major advantages of e-commerce high efficiency and low cost.
Financial terms of the deal were not released.
Leave A Comment:
- Travelers Beware: Hacker Exposes Chinese Airline Security Hole
- China UnionPay Rumored To Soon Launch Mobile Payment Service For Android Smartphones
- China's Alipay Will Provide Internet Payment Services To Gilt
- BTCChina Forges Bitcoin Deal With Chinese E-commerce Sites
- Xiaomi Moves Overseas Mobile Phone Data Away From Chinese Servers