Alibaba Teams With Kasikornbank For Thai Business DevelopmentAugust 20, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Business, Internet
Alibaba's international site reached a deal with the Thai bank Kasikornbank which will help Kasikornbank introduce its small- and medium-sized enterprise customer resources to Alibaba's international site and increase the export business opportunities of Thai products.
Thai enterprises will be able to apply to become Alibaba's verified member or gold supplier via Kasikornbank, which will bring various exclusive benefits and services to these small businesses.
By cooperating with Alibaba, Kasikornbank can support more SMEs in Thailand reach potential customers in over 240 countries and regions around the world via Alibaba's network. With the cooperation, the bank will help its customers expand into various industries in domestic and overseas markets with limited costs.
Liang Jisheng, head of Alibaba's business development unit, said that they are glad to cooperate with Kasikornbank to allow more Thai SMEs to experience the two major advantages of e-commerce high efficiency and low cost.
Financial terms of the deal were not released.
Leave A Comment:
- Are Lenovo Computers Safe For Consumer Users?
- Chinese Internet Company Sets Domain Name Record With USD17 Million Purchase
- Huawei Plans To Set Up New R&D Office In Canada
- Qihoo 360 Invests CNY200 Million For Internet Smart Router JV
- Beijing Subway Vulnerability Can Disrupt Normal Transportation Operation