SHANGHAI (Reuters) – Microsoft President Brad Smith met Xiao Yaqing, a senior official from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT), on Thursday via video call to discuss the cooperation, the regulator said in a post Chinese social media with.
The two also discussed the development of digital technologies, digital industrialization, in-depth exchanges and the development of Microsoft in China, the regulator added.
Similar title :
– [The silent partner cleans up Facebook for $ 500 on a year](/?s=The silent partner cleans up Facebook for 500 million dollars a year)
– [How Accenture Removes Millions of Facebook& # 39; s Dirty Content](/?s=How Accenture Removes Millions of Facebook's Dirty Content)
– [The silent partner who did the Facebook purge for $ 500 million per year](/?s=The silent partner who ran the Facebook purge for $ 500 million a year )
– [Digital revolution increases Accenture shares](/?s=Digital revolution increases Accenture shares)
– [The leading Chinese regulator holds a video meeting with Microsoft’s president](/? s = Top Chinese regulator holds video meeting with Microsoft president )