Datang Telecom Receives Another CNY20 Billion Line Of CreditJuly 20, 2007 | Print | Comments | Category: Telecom & Wireless
Local media reports that Datang Telecom has received a CNY20 billion line of credit from China Construction Bank.
With this line of credit, Datang Group will be able to receive as much as CNY50 billion in bank loans in the coming years. From 1998 to 2005, Datang received support from many different government departments including the Ministry of Information Industry, Ministry of Science and Technology, State Development and Reform Commission, Shanghai Municipal Government as well financial institutions like Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, China Construction Bank and China Development Bank.
Last month, Datang Telecom signed a cooperation agreement with China Development Bank to receive a CNY30 billion loan for Datang to develop its TD-SCDMA service.
In June, Datang Telecom signed a cooperation agreement with China Development Bank to receive a CNY30 billion loan for Datang to develop its TD-SCDMA service. Earlier, China Development Bank also granted a CNY4.6 billion loan to Datang Telecom for Olympics and post-TD-SCDMA commercial network construction.
Leave A Comment:
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- HTC Reports Net Profit Of NTD2.76 Billion In Q2 2014
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur
- Tencent Cloud Opens Outside Mainland China While Foreign Tech Still Blocked Inside Country