China Telecom Opens Mobile Payment Function For 3G Users In BeijingJuly 4, 2011 | Print | Comments | Category: Telecom & Wireless
China Telecom's Beijing branch has published a report, stating that it will open a mobile phone payment function for its eSurfing 3G users.
With this new function, users can inquiry about their bank card balances, pay mobile phone fees, pay credit card bills, and transfer money between bank cards with their mobile phones. They can go to China Telecom Beijing's appointed business halls to open this service.
China Telecom Beijing said that it will offer a mobile payment card to users for free. The card is a mobile phone payment application product developed by China Telecom and China UnionPay. By changing a User Identity Model card, eSurfing users will be able to upgrade their mobile phones into mobile payment terminals without affecting their existing services. After the upgrade, they can enjoy the convenient financial services using any of their bank cards that have been bound to the UIM card. A single UIM card can keep information of ten different bank cards.
At present, users can open this new service at China Telecom Beijing's business halls at Xidan, Wudaokou, and Guangqumen.
Leave A Comment:
- Xbox One Starts China Sales Via JD.com's Social Media Channels
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- Chinese Internet Shoppers Gain More Payment Options For Overseas Buys
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur