China Telecom Opens Mobile Payment Function For 3G Users In BeijingJuly 4, 2011 | Print | Comments | Category: Telecom & Wireless
China Telecom's Beijing branch has published a report, stating that it will open a mobile phone payment function for its eSurfing 3G users.
With this new function, users can inquiry about their bank card balances, pay mobile phone fees, pay credit card bills, and transfer money between bank cards with their mobile phones. They can go to China Telecom Beijing's appointed business halls to open this service.
China Telecom Beijing said that it will offer a mobile payment card to users for free. The card is a mobile phone payment application product developed by China Telecom and China UnionPay. By changing a User Identity Model card, eSurfing users will be able to upgrade their mobile phones into mobile payment terminals without affecting their existing services. After the upgrade, they can enjoy the convenient financial services using any of their bank cards that have been bound to the UIM card. A single UIM card can keep information of ten different bank cards.
At present, users can open this new service at China Telecom Beijing's business halls at Xidan, Wudaokou, and Guangqumen.
Leave A Comment:
- What Chilling Effect Would Alibaba's Investment Have On Free Media?
- Apple Malware Infestation In China Shows Companies' Weaknesses
- How Many Ways Can Airbnb Fail (Or Succeed) In China?
- China's Great Cannon Raises Questions For China's Top Search Engine
- What Twitter Can And Can't Do In Hong Kong As It Views China