Cloud-based Network Security Suite Launched By Kyocera In ChinaJanuary 22, 2013 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet, Security, Telecom & Wireless
Kyocera's division in Shanghai has launched a service that provides cloud-based security services to companies and organizations in China.
The cloud-based network vulnerability assessment service is called nCircle PureCloud Ondemand and is an answer to the increasing attacks on both Chinese government websites as well as organizations that operate in China. For example, Kyocera claims that in August 2012 there were attacks against the French embassy's in China.
Kyocera Communication Systems Company Ltd.'s Shanghai branch says the features of its new service include network vulnerability scanning and the system requires no software or hardware to be installed. And no firewall changes are apparently necessary.
Leave A Comment:
- Internet Of Things Platform Boosts China Mobile's Services
- China's Qihoo 360 Establishes Enterprise Security Group
- Huawei Aims At 60% Growth In Storage Business This Year
- Shanghai Lantern Network Acquires New Domain For International Expansion
- Qihoo 360 Accused Of Falsifying Anti-Virus Data In China