Cloud-based Network Security Suite Launched By Kyocera In ChinaJanuary 22, 2013 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet, Security, Telecom & Wireless
Kyocera's division in Shanghai has launched a service that provides cloud-based security services to companies and organizations in China.
The cloud-based network vulnerability assessment service is called nCircle PureCloud Ondemand and is an answer to the increasing attacks on both Chinese government websites as well as organizations that operate in China. For example, Kyocera claims that in August 2012 there were attacks against the French embassy's in China.
Kyocera Communication Systems Company Ltd.'s Shanghai branch says the features of its new service include network vulnerability scanning and the system requires no software or hardware to be installed. And no firewall changes are apparently necessary.
Leave A Comment:
- CNNIC Report: 27.9% Of Chinese Netizens Live In Rural Areas
- How Does Alibaba's Data Pact Impact Chinese Retention Laws?
- Chinese Government Statistics Show Internet Retail's Fast Growth
- Vietnamese Government Cancels Foxconn's Mobile Phone Plans
- Jack Ma Selected Co-chairman Of Global Internet Governance Alliance Council