Amazon.cn Begins Convenient Pick-up Service In ShanghaiApril 8, 2013 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics, Internet
Amazon.cn announced that it has cooperated with FamilyMart retail convenience stores in the launch of a pick-up service in Shanghai.
Nearly 100 pick-up sites will be launched in the first wave, covering most areas in the city.
Yao Zhongen, vice president for the transportation and distribution division of Amazon.cn, said that the pick-up service launched in those 24-hour running convenience stores will ensure the timely delivery of products and it allows customers to pick up the goods on their own schedule.
FamilyMart entered the Chinese market in 2004. It has distributed outlets in Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Guangzhou, and Chengdu. According to Amazon.cn, the reason for selecting FamilyMart as its partner to launch the service is because of its good service and large outlet coverage in Shanghai.
Customers can pay for the products with credit cards or cash when picking up in FamilyMart convenience stores; while all online payment methods are still available on Amazon.cn.
Leave A Comment:
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- HTC Reports Net Profit Of NTD2.76 Billion In Q2 2014
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur
- Tencent Cloud Opens Outside Mainland China While Foreign Tech Still Blocked Inside Country