VMware Names New GM For China R&D CenterFebruary 25, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Computing, Software
Virtualization and cloud computing infrastructure provider VMware announced the appointment of Ren Daoyuan as general manager of the VMware China research and development center.
In this new role, Ren will lead a research and development team of over 500 people, who work in Beijing and Shanghai. Meanwhile, he will be responsible for the strategic planning and long-term development of the China research and development center, leading and managing the daily work of China research and development team, and the localized development of all global products.
Prior to this appointment, Ren was general manager for VMware's research and development center in Shanghai. With this appointment, Ren will replace Li Yanbing, who will be transferred to VMware's American headquarters to lead the company's global research and development team for storage and high availability products.
VMware China research and development center was founded in Beijing in 2007. The company's Shanghai research and development team was established in 2011.
Leave A Comment:
- CNNIC Report: 27.9% Of Chinese Netizens Live In Rural Areas
- How Does Alibaba's Data Pact Impact Chinese Retention Laws?
- Chinese Government Statistics Show Internet Retail's Fast Growth
- Vietnamese Government Cancels Foxconn's Mobile Phone Plans
- Jack Ma Selected Co-chairman Of Global Internet Governance Alliance Council