Lenovo Launches Its First Internet Software Product In ChinaDecember 23, 2009 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet, Software
Chinese leading PC maker Lenovo has launched its first Internet software product, Idealife, to tap the Internet service sector.
The software integrates the extensive services and contents on the Internet and can be accessed with a convenient desktop client. It currently has six channels, including information, games, movies/TV, music, reading, and service. The company also plans to add new application services like a PC health scan and social networking site in the future.
Users who want to experience this new service can download the Idealife client from idealife.lenovo.com. Contents from Idealife can reportedly meet nearly all kinds of demands of users, ranging from news to dining to traveling tips.
Leave A Comment:
- TCL Acquires Sanyo's TV Plant In Mexico For HKD120 Million
- China's Shanda To Sell 41% Of Ku6 Stake
- JD.com Signs Chinese Retail Store Deals For O2O Development
- Xiaomi Builds Upon "Close" Tech Relationship With Kingsoft In China
- JD.com, Coolpad Sign CNY10 Billion Contract For Made-in-China Smartphones