Lenovo Launches Its First Internet Software Product In ChinaDecember 23, 2009 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet, Software
Chinese leading PC maker Lenovo has launched its first Internet software product, Idealife, to tap the Internet service sector.
The software integrates the extensive services and contents on the Internet and can be accessed with a convenient desktop client. It currently has six channels, including information, games, movies/TV, music, reading, and service. The company also plans to add new application services like a PC health scan and social networking site in the future.
Users who want to experience this new service can download the Idealife client from idealife.lenovo.com. Contents from Idealife can reportedly meet nearly all kinds of demands of users, ranging from news to dining to traveling tips.
Leave A Comment:
- Xbox One Starts China Sales Via JD.com's Social Media Channels
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- Chinese Internet Shoppers Gain More Payment Options For Overseas Buys
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur