Lenovo Launches Its First Internet Software Product In ChinaDecember 23, 2009 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet, Software
Chinese leading PC maker Lenovo has launched its first Internet software product, Idealife, to tap the Internet service sector.
The software integrates the extensive services and contents on the Internet and can be accessed with a convenient desktop client. It currently has six channels, including information, games, movies/TV, music, reading, and service. The company also plans to add new application services like a PC health scan and social networking site in the future.
Users who want to experience this new service can download the Idealife client from idealife.lenovo.com. Contents from Idealife can reportedly meet nearly all kinds of demands of users, ranging from news to dining to traveling tips.
Leave A Comment:
- Are Lenovo Computers Safe For Consumer Users?
- Chinese Internet Company Sets Domain Name Record With USD17 Million Purchase
- Huawei Plans To Set Up New R&D Office In Canada
- Qihoo 360 Invests CNY200 Million For Internet Smart Router JV
- Beijing Subway Vulnerability Can Disrupt Normal Transportation Operation