Delicious Enters China With New Localized Social Media SiteApril 10, 2012 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet
International information service website Delicious has announced its formal entry into the Chinese market with the launch of its localized site Mei.fm.
Formerly known as Del.icio.us, Delicious is a social bookmarking website for storing, sharing, and discovering web bookmarks. The website was founded by Joshua Schachter in 2003 when it launched a social bookmarking mechanism and tag-based organization of information.
In 2005, Delicious was acquired by Yahoo and the website was then sold to YouTube co-founders Steve Chen and Chad Hurley in April 2011. Currently, Delicious is a major product of Avos Systems, a new Internet company led by Chen and Hurley.
The website will reportedly have improved software and system for designs, bookmarks, and management links.
Leave A Comment:
- Letv Reaches Internet of Vehicles Deal With BAIC Motor In China
- Tencent Announces Structural Adjustment Aimed At Animation And Film
- Alibaba Appoints Yu Yongfu AutoNavi President
- Tencent Literature Merges Into New Group With Shanda Literature
- Sony Confirms Launch Of PS4, PSV In Mainland China On March 20