HP Appoints Chinese President For PPS GroupJune 13, 2012 | Print | Comments | Category: Business, Computing, Gadgets & Electronics
HP announced the appointment of Yi Xiaohui as its global senior vice president and president for the Printers and Personal Systems China division, effective June 1, 2012.
With the appointment, Yi will be fully in charge of the businesses of HP PPS China division, including commercial- and consumer markets-oriented PC, technological workstation, printing system, image solution, photocopying and printing management service, and Internet service.
Prior to this, Yi was an executive of IBM's PC business unit and he later joined Lenovo Group when the Chinese PC giant acquired the PC business of IBM. After that, Yi worked as Lenovo's vice president and general manager for Chinese commercial business department. In April 2011, he was appointed president for Lenovo HTK region and be fully responsible for the company's emerging market such as Hong Kong, Taiwan, and South Korea.
HP PPS is the company's new business group established during its latest restructuring. Prior to the appointment of Yi, this business group was jointly commanded by Luciana Broggi, former acting general manager for China HP Information Systems group, and Qian Yue, former general manager for China HP Printing and Imaging Systems group.
Leave A Comment:
- YY Launches Internet Education Initiative In China
- LTE War: China Unicom Gains New 3G Users While Others Flee China Telecom
- Kunlun.com Announces CNY1 Billion Mobile Game Publishing Plans
- Sina Weibo Started Making Profits In Late 2013
- 17u.cn Gains CNY500 Million Investment To Grow Chinese Internet Travel Business
- Goodbye Moto! Google Flips Failed Motorola Mobility Unit To China's Lenovo
- Chinese Websites Fail On DNS Outage Suspected From US Location
- Former Head Of Google Greater China Joins Qihoo 360
- China's Taobao.com Bans Sales Of Bitcoin-related Products
- Kingsoft Bestows Perpetual Office Software License On Tencent