BearingPoint, Inc., the business consulting and systems integration firm, today announced the opening of a second Global Development Center (GDC) in China, located in the Dalian Hi-Tech Industry Zone Center.
BearingPoint Chairman and CEO Rand Blazer said "This new center provides clients with cost-effective facilities, a highly-skilled technology workforce and an incubator for IT development and will allow us to focus on the burgeoning markets in Japan and South Korea."
The Dalian center will mirror the capabilities of BearingPoint's existing Global Development Centers in Shanghai and in Chennai, India, offering:
– Software Development — Resources applying common standards, Capability Maturity Model (CMM) processes, custom development/scripting, interface development and data conversion development services, as well as other global BearingPoint methodologies;
– ERP Implementation — BearingPoint's Core 4 focus in SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft and Siebel;
– Application Integration — The most common EAI products, allowing integration projects to take advantage of offshore costs;
– Application Management — Production application support, enhancement, and software maintenance for our clients' applications; and
– Business Process Outsourcing — Delivery of transactional processing services in support of fundamental administrative functions.