Mobile Payments & NFC World Summit 2009 will be held on 1 to 2 April 2009 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia bringing together the stakeholders of Mobile Payments sharing their experience and concerns in launching Mobile Payments.
Singapore (December 01, 2008) /ChinaNewswire.com/ — Mobile Payments & NFC World Summit 2009 will be held on 1 to 2 April 2009 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The Summit will bring together speakers representing the mobile operators, banks, transit operators, merchants, handset manufacturers, technology and equipment providers to share their latest efforts in launching m-payments and the key challenges facing them.
Market Issues will be discussed at this Summit:
– What are the regulatory issues for m-payments and the applicable rules and regulations in Asia?
– How major stakeholders perceive the m-payment opportunities?
– What are the profitable and sustainable business models available?
– What are the new strategies to capture the mass market?
– What are the additional revenue generating channels through deployment of m-payments?
– What are the management issues concerning the business and technological interfaces between banks and mobile operators?
– How to optimise use of current technologies?
– How does the security of the m-payment systems be ensured?
Companies representing the Mobile Payments Ecosystems will be speaking at this Summit:
– Australian Merchant Payments Forum
– Bharti Airtel, India
– Citibank, Singapore
– Malayan Banking Berhad, Malaysia
– Maxis Communications, Malaysia
– Mobilink Telecom Group, Kuwait
– SK Telecom, Korea
– Visa International
NeoEdge is a business media company that aims to serve the corporate world with integrity and excellence by providing cutting edge business intelligence and creating high value networking opportunities. NeoEdge events are developed based on careful and original research including extensive and direct interactions with potential participants in the market. NeoEdge events are distinguished by delivering premier value to customers in a sustainable means.