Mobile Payments & NFC World Summit 2009 will be held on 1 to 3 April 2009 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to discuss on winning strategies to profit from Mobile Payments services.
Singapore (January 15, 2009) /ChinaNewswire.com/ — Mobile Payments & NFC World Summit 2009 will be held on 1 to 3 April 2009 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The Summit will bring together speakers representing the mobile operators, banks, transit operators, merchants, handset manufacturers, technology and equipment providers to share their latest efforts in launching m-payments and the key challenges facing them. The theme of the summit is "Winning Strategies to Profit from Mobile Payments Services including Point-Of-Sale, Mobile Money Transfer & Mobile Remittance".
Companies/organisations representing the Mobile Payments Ecosystems will be speaking at this Summit:
– Malaysian Communications and MultiMedia Commission
– Australian Merchant Payments Forum, Australia
– Belgacom International Carrier Services, Belgium
– Bharti Airtel, India
– Celcom (Malaysia) Berhad, Malaysia
– Citibank, N.A., Singapore
– Com2U, Malaysia
– Etisalat, UAE
– Gemalto, Singapore
– InterAcct Solutions, Australia
– Land Transport Authority, Singapore
– Malayan Banking Berhad, Malaysia
– Malaysian Retailer-Chains Association, Malaysia
– Maxis Communications Berhad, Malaysia
– Mobilink Telecom Group, Kuwait
– paybox solutions AG, Germany
– SK Telecom, Americas
– Smart Communications, Philippines
– Visa Worldwide
– Yes Bank Ltd, India
There will be a post-conference workshop on 3 April 2009 with the title "Striking the Winning Business Model That Will Align the Banks and Telcos Seeking to Benefit from M-Payment Services".
NeoEdge is a business media company that aims to serve the corporate world with integrity and excellence by providing cutting edge business intelligence and creating high value networking opportunities. NeoEdge events are developed based on careful and original research including extensive and direct interactions with potential participants in the market. NeoEdge events are distinguished by delivering premier value to customers in a sustainable means.