Mobile Money World Conference 2009 will be held on 29 to 30 July 2009 in New Delhi, India to discuss on strategies to develop the best business model and new business partnership in delivering mobile financial services to the mass market.
Singapore (June 03, 2009) /ChinaNewswire.com/ — Mobile Money World Conference 2009 will be held on 29 to 30 July 2009 in New Delhi, India. Highly-regarded speakers representing the mobile operators, banks, mobile transfer networks, mWallets and 'interoperability hubs', handset manufacturers, technology and equipment providers will share their latest efforts in launching mobile money transfer services and the key challenges facing them at this conference.
Companies/organisations representing the Mobile Money Transfer Ecosystems will be speaking at this conference:
– Sudhir Gupta, Advisor (Mobile Network), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
– Hemant Kaul, Executive Director-Retail Banking, Axis Bank, India
– Frederic Schepens, EVP Strategic Business Development, Belgacom ICS, Brussels
– Pallab Mitra, Head, Commerce, Bharti Airtel, India
– Senior Director, Citibank, India
– Thivanka Rangala, Group Chief Commercial Officer, Dialog Telekom PLC, Sri Lanka
– Alexander Boller, Head of Etisalat MMT Initiative, Etisalat, UAE
– Rashed Alabbar, Senior Manager / Product Marketing – eBusiness, Etisalat, UAE
– Richie Sison, Marketing Group Head of G-Xchange, Inc, Globe Telecom, Philippines
– Kazi Islam, Chief Executive Officer, Grameen Solutions, Bangladesh
– Delwar Hossain Azad, Head, Financial Services, GrameenPhone, Bangladesh
– Srinivas Nidugondi, B2 – Direct Banking; Mobile Banking, ICICI Bank, India
– Srinivas Gopal, General Manager-Marketing (Value Added Services), Idea Cellular, India
– Bharat Bhatia, Regional Director, India, SAARC and South East Asia, Motorola, India
– Zahir Khoja, Head of M-Paisa, Roshan, Afghanistan
– Lokesh Kumar Singh, Managing Partner, Sanchetna Financial Services, India
– Chandrashekhar Bhide, Head of Product Development, TimesofMoney, India
– Basavaraj Nagaraj, Senior Manager – Product Management, Messaging & Mobile Media division, VeriSign Inc.
There will be a pre-conference workshop on 28 July 2009 with the title "Security Issues in Mobile Money Transfer and Payment Services".
NeoEdge is a business media company that aims to serve the corporate world with integrity and excellence by providing cutting edge business intelligence and creating high value networking opportunities. NeoEdge events are developed based on careful and original research including extensive and direct interactions with potential participants in the market. NeoEdge events are distinguished by delivering premier value to customers in a sustainable means.