Business, Software

Ufida Forms Software Joint Venture With Atos In China

Chinese software provider Ufida has created a joint venture with Atos, the European information technology service company.

The new JV is named Yunano, in which the two parties will jointly invest EUR5.7 million. Atos will hold a 70% stake in the new JV while Ufida will hold the remaining 30%. On the establishment of Yunano, it will provide ERP management software, financial systems, and information technology consulting services to users.

Headquartered in Bezons, France, Yunano will mainly serve the cloud computing markets in Europe, Middle East, Africa, and China; and its targeted customers include independent medium-sized enterprises or the medium-sized subsidiaries of large companies.

Wang Wenjing, chairman of Ufida, said that Ufida can rapidly enter the European, Middle Eastern, and African markets via the new JV, and it will support the company's global expansion.

Founded in 1988, Ufida Software Company Limited is a major provider of management software solutions and e-business services in China. Its key products, which include enterprise management and ERP software and solutions, have bolstered the company's position as one of the largest management software suppliers in China and Asia-Pacific.

Atos is an international information technology services company with annual 2010 pro forma revenues of EUR8.6 billion and 74,000 employees in 42 countries at the end of September 2011.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Send this to a friend