Lefeng.com's Former CEO Joins Alibaba's Tmall.comApril 10, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet
Wang Licheng, former chief executive officer of Lefeng.com, has reportedly joined Tmall.com as senior director for the site's home improvement and lifestyle business.
Wang will report to Wang Yulei, president of Alibaba's Tmall.com.
Wang previously worked for retailers B&Q China and the Home Depot China in the operations departments. At the beginning of 2008, he joined Dongfang Fengxing Group to lead the operation and management of Lefeng.com. He once served as vice president of Dongfang Fengxing Group and chief executive officer of Lefeng.com.
The home improvement business is one of the focuses for e-commerce site Tmall.com in 2014. The company previously announced plans to provide free-of-charge home supplies delivery and installation services in 100 cities in China. With this move, Tmall.com hopes to expand its Internet sales share in this important marketplace.
Leave A Comment:
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- HTC Reports Net Profit Of NTD2.76 Billion In Q2 2014
- Chinese Internet Shoppers Gain More Payment Options For Overseas Buys
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur