Lefeng.com's Former CEO Joins Alibaba's Tmall.comApril 10, 2014 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet
Wang Licheng, former chief executive officer of Lefeng.com, has reportedly joined Tmall.com as senior director for the site's home improvement and lifestyle business.
Wang will report to Wang Yulei, president of Alibaba's Tmall.com.
Wang previously worked for retailers B&Q China and the Home Depot China in the operations departments. At the beginning of 2008, he joined Dongfang Fengxing Group to lead the operation and management of Lefeng.com. He once served as vice president of Dongfang Fengxing Group and chief executive officer of Lefeng.com.
The home improvement business is one of the focuses for e-commerce site Tmall.com in 2014. The company previously announced plans to provide free-of-charge home supplies delivery and installation services in 100 cities in China. With this move, Tmall.com hopes to expand its Internet sales share in this important marketplace.
Leave A Comment:
- Are Lenovo Computers Safe For Consumer Users?
- Chinese Internet Company Sets Domain Name Record With USD17 Million Purchase
- Huawei Plans To Set Up New R&D Office In Canada
- Qihoo 360 Invests CNY200 Million For Internet Smart Router JV
- Beijing Subway Vulnerability Can Disrupt Normal Transportation Operation